Sunday, September 6, 2009

unsure

when i booked on roamfree, one of my requests was air con, after checking in and unpacking my luggage i noticed there was in fact no air-con in my room. if i never had my 2 y/o daughter with me i would have gone and said something striaght away.

in the shower, the shower rose had been replaced, and part of the old shower rose was still in the shower, albeit the bottom fixing was rusted off and just hanging by the top fixing, very dangerous from the point of view if i was grabbing it if i fell ....!!!.

the pedestal fan supp;ied in the room was covered in rust all over the face of the fan...leaves me to wonder if inside the casing was rusty as well.../???/ safe....???....i doubt it.

the lamp supplied in the living area was broken and just holding by the cord itself......!!!!!. very unsafe .

also the balconies at this apartments do not meet current balustrading standards, i opened the door and my 2 y/o daughter climbed straight up the handrail.

Book Boulevard North, or Broadbeach - Burleigh Heads Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment